Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Dave, Anita, myself and their children went to Pascagoula's beach to watch the fireworks display. Before the "show" people were allowed to "shoot" their fireworks from the sand out over the water. The crowd was larger than those there for the Memorial Day fireworks.

As we set on the seawall, the reported news that said North Korea had fired three missiles and that one was capable of reaching the USA weighed heavily on my mind, until the first firework rose high in the sky. It was fantastic as the night lit up with brilliant colors. I am sure that all of us present were, for at least 45 minutes, transported from our dismal world of Katrina to one of fantasy

I couldn't capture the beauty of the fireworks so please take a look at my daughter's video by going to Fireworks

Our Katrina Fourth of July was a very enjoyable holiday!!! We love you Pascagoula ... thank you!!!

No comments: