Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Sun Herald | 07/08/2006 | Harvard psychologists visiting Coast for a week to help people overcome unhealthy feelings after the stormKatrinaCycle

The Sun Herald | 07/08/2006 | Harvard psychologists visiting Coast for a week to help people overcome unhealthy feelings after the stormKatrinaCycle: "'Everyone here is impacted, whether or not you had damage to your property, and that is because the whole community is impacted. You can't get away from Katrina. Everyone is talking about it, and it's in the news. The ongoing sensory impact is significant.

'You don't have the advantage here of getting away from it for a while.'"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need a psychologist. I think I am experiencing negative feelings.

Ruth said...

LOL Maybe all we need Anita is to try to find some positive people in our area to "hang out" with. I'll start looking and let me know if you find any.