Thursday, November 30, 2006

WLOX-TV - The News for South Mississippi: Home

WLOX-TV - The News for South Mississippi: Home: "
A map of temperatures across the U.S. Thursday evening shows a clear picture of the cold front headed to South Mississippi.
A map of temperatures across the U.S. Thursday evening shows a clear picture of the cold front headed to South Mississippi.

Brace For Bitter Cold
A cold weather chill is headed our way. It's a touch of winter that's expected to last through the weekend. South Mississippi is about to go from air conditioners to heaters. Mild weather will give way to freezing cold. Steve Phillips reports on keeping warm and staying safe during the winter blast."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh great.. a winter blast. I'm too tired to deal with a winter blast.

Ruth said...

I am too tired to deal with many things like wrapping the outside spigots. If possible, I think they stood a better chance before I interfered. Hey remember when I hired an ex wrestler to wrap my pipes? lol He did a great job!