Saturday, June 10, 2006

This post is simply to ask, "Where is our humidity"? It is 94 degrees in Pascagoula and the humidity is 41%. Very strange happenings with our weather on the coast. It is as though we are becoming a desert. I sure would like to hear an explanation of why this is occurring.

Also my daughter and I had been experiencing excessive hair loss for the past nine months and, for us both, it stopped a few days ago. I had gone to a doctor about it and he said that stress could cause hair to fall out. The stress has not ceased so it couldn't have been the cause. I ask, "What was"?

The daughter and her family have been sick with different maladies for the nine months as have I. Speaking for myself, it seemed when my hair stopped falling that once again I felt remarkably like my old self. My energy level is high, no clogged sinuses and all joint pains are gone. The only thing I am still experiencing is the sleepiness.

We did not have the opportunity to be with lots of people to compare how we were feeling healthwise nor were any problems ever discussed in the news. All I have to do is recall the pesticides, that were washed from garages and deposited not only in our soil but absorbed through our skin, to make me wonder how contaminated we were. Whatever the cause, I am feeling better and hope it continues through the long haul of recovery.

No comments: