Thursday, September 07, 2006

I received an email today asking if I would display a banner on my blog to help Mississippi schools. I made a $150.00 donation to what I think is a worthy cause and I am hoping that you too may do the same. No amount is too small. Please take a moment of your time by clicking on the banner in the sidebar and read what it is about and then click on the link I have provided below to help me reach my challenge. A copy of my donation is below. The campaign ends September 30th. I offer you this challenge.. Thank you! Mississippi Back To School Campaign

Thank you for your commitment to fund "Using a Computer to Communicate with the World." We look forward to receiving your check for $150.00 sent to:

DonorsChoose
347 West 36th Street
Suite 503
New York NY 10018

Please write in the memo, "For project number ," and include a print-out from the website or of this email. You will then receive recognition of your donation, for tax-deduction purposes. Later, we will send you feedback on the impact of your contribution.

On behalf of the students and their teacher, thank you for your generosity!

Yours,

Robert Boyd
Executive Director, DonorsChoose Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

No comments: