Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I have decided that maybe Moss Point is out to get me. In March of this year the garbage truck broke a lamp at the end of my drive and after several calls to the city and no action taken by them ... I finally gave up. Eventually, a neighbor repaired the lamp for me. Once again, they have struck! Yesterday they came and picked up the bagged leaves and trimmings from three small azalea bushes that I had at the curb.. They not only took the bags with them, they also took the dirt from the lawn with them!


It is obvious that whoever did this has no respect for another's property. At one point, a little damage was apt to occur with all the debris we had but there is no excuse now. I thought of buying an iron rake and spreading the dirt around but soon discovered there was no dirt to spread. I intend to call the City on this newest incident with hopes that they at least replace the dirt. Oh well! That's how it is here ... one step forward, three steps backwards!

My daughter, Anita, gave me a Halloween decoration today and I hung it on the fence and now I am having second thoughts about doing that because of what it signifies.......



TRICK or Treat!!!!!!

3 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Ruth said...

wv112 thank you!!lol I guess the scarecrow did add a cute splash of color to the dismal scene. lol

Ruth said...

Thank you Alex :)