Thursday, October 05, 2006

Making A Comeback!

I haven't forgotten to show you progress. The following pictures are just a few that I took recently. My camera went on the "blink". Well not really! All I know about the camera is which button to push to take a pic. The settings are off and that's probably because it was in my purse being treated rather roughly. Tomorrow. I will take it to Anita to reset it for me. She can do anything! I can't ... but I bet I can make you laugh while trying to do what I can't do. :)
Pascagoula Street

Pascagoula Street


M & M Bank

Martin Street


Washington Avenue


River Road

Washington Avenue

2 comments:

Kate's Dad said...

love to see all those photos, keep up the good work!

Ruth said...

Thank you andy for stopping by and leaving a comment. It lets me know that people are seeing the pictures and realize ever how slowly, the Coast is coming back.