Monday, May 14, 2007


Today I don't have anything to write about that would be of much interest to anyone. Sometimes I wonder if anything I have blogged since November 2005 was found interesting. Then I realized that I am writing about living in the wake of Katrina and that it is just another chapter in MY life. Your life is probably being lived so much differently then mine. My daughter, Anita was always coming up with ideas on how we could entertain ourselves. The outings we went on were enjoyable but, after nearly 21 months, the ideas have dwindled. I guess I'll have to put my "thinking cap" on and come up with something different for Memorial Day.

Another daughter, Peggy, came to pick me up Friday and we visited every flower nursery in Gulfport. I also found a simple table and chairs for my backporch ... nothing fancy. I wanted to be able to use it to pot new plants and not worry about getting dirt on it.


Mother's Day was a good one. The daughters and grandkids gave me lots of flowers so I stayed home today to plant them. I also have read the local news and found nothing really interesting. Schools closing, schools merging. Grand plans from the cities as usual. Hopefully, tomorrow I will take pictures of new construction.

No comments: