Thursday, August 31, 2006

Charlie Daniels Band coming to 'Goula

Charlie Daniels Band coming to 'Goula: "PASCAGOULA -- The Charlie Daniels Band will rock the Flagship City on Oct. 5, the night before the first Zonta Festival in Pascagoula in two years.

Northrop Grumman Ship Systems, Wal-Mart Supercenter in Pascagoula and other businesses, along with Clear Channel Radio, are helping bring the legendary Southern rock band to Pascagoula.

There will be no admission for residents, but there could be a new free toy requested at the door."

The Devil Went Down To Georgia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to admit I thought this was pretty cool when I read about it. We should go!

Ruth said...

I think so too.. sure would be exciting especially to hear the song that I picked. lol We each have to bring a toy so let's see with me,you, Dave,four children and seven toys... will there be room in your car?