Friday, February 23, 2007

I was out again today and, of course, I had my camera. As I drove around, I saw there has been some street resurfacing so I decided I would show you. Just repaving makes a huge difference. The area is in the vicinity of downtown Pascagoula.


I only have one picture of new construction but rebuilding is happening albeit SLOW. Washington Avenue has many houses under construction and some are nearly complete. I am looking forward to the day I can take pictures of the completed houses as I have watched their construction for many months.


Just thinking ... I wonder if people know that my pictures are protected by copyright? If any of them are used, please link to me. Actually, I can identify my work because somehow the sideview mirror is in most of them.

How long has it been now? Let's see, August 29, 2005 and this is February 2007. Eighteen months isn't really a long time if you have been having fun but that has not always been the case. Sure I laugh more than I cry but there are still many, many people who have absolutely nothing to laugh about. There is currently a study being done on how we are coping with this disaster. Personally, I have developed a few phobias that I didn't have. One of them could be normal I suppose but I become a "basketcase" if it rains. We will begin hurricane season in June and I know that I will be uptight until it is over. I went through Camille and wasn't affected the way that I am now. I won't mention my other phobias but they can be summed up in only two words, "I'm scared"!

We have been having springtime weather for the past several days so I ended my day by cleaning leaves out of the raingutters.

No comments: