Monday, February 05, 2007

Where is the camera I ordered? Amazon at times uses third parties that actually have the desired item in stock and it is their responsibility to get the order to the customer. At the same time I ordered an extra memory card for the camera which Amazon had in stock. It came through the postal service and I have had it for 3 days now. Weren't all the other carriers suppose to somehow do better than the post office? Tracking tells me that FedEx has the camera and it is in transit. So maybe I will find a package propped against the front door tomorrow. Why didn't I just go to Wal-Mart's?

I guess most of you watched the Super Bowl. My bet was on the Colts not because I knew anything about them but since the Bears won over the Saints, I didn't want them to win this one. After watching the Bears and Saints in the playoff, I found out something late in the game of my life, I like football! As for my remark about the Bears, there is no way that I wouldn't like them. My husband was from Chicago.

There isn't much to report in the way of news tonight. It usually takes to about Wednesday for local news to change after a weekend. I was hoping I would find news on the gunshots that I heard. Maybe I will never know what happened but the firing of a gun is serious to me.

It's still cold here, which is very unusual for our area. Since Katrina, I have used the word "unusual" many times. I think I can say with certainty that we ALL live in an unusual time of uncertainty!

See you!

No comments: