Wednesday, February 28, 2007

There were many reasons I shouldn't have gone out today, the biggest one is that I have the flu. It came on so suddenly while I was doing yard work yesterday. Severe pain in my legs and back quickly followed by a cough, fever, chills and an earache. When I awakened this morning, I didn't have as much pain so my intention was to make a quick "dash" to the grocery store and pick up a few things I needed. I had my camera with me and decided what the heck, I will take the long out of the way home and snap some pictures. I turned off Market Street to the left on Washington Avenue and snapped pictures on my left until I reached Martin Street. It would be so much easier if I could manage taking a video and drive at the same time but I have not mastered that at this time. Of course, you will see my "trademark" side view mirror but I wanted to get a picture of all the houses so I used all of them.













I am going to stop here for today as I still have twenty more pictures before I reach where Washington crosses over Martin Street ... that's not counting when I turn back to take the opposite side. The people are building back but the pace is still too slow. My daughter had a confrontation with the contractor that is working on her home and he admitted that he has been doing other jobs by who demands the most. So if any of you are being too nice ... toughen up!

No comments: