Saturday, February 03, 2007

We have had a very cold winter this year and I am tired if it. Most of the time the sun refuses to come out from behind really dismal clouds. It seems that the weather has gone awry. Florida took a devastating blow from a tornado yesterday and looking at the destruction brought back painful memories of what happened to us in Mississippi. The most tragic thing about disasters is the loss of life. To lose children and young teens brings horrific pain. Why do these things happen?

We seem to be in a state of lawlessness in our area. Last night I heard four gunshots, fired in rapid succession. At this writing, there has been no news reporting what took place. Today at 11:53AM something hit the roof and rolled. The foyer closet rattled. Usually, even though it is not proven, it is blamed on a sonic boom. This is happening all over the United States.

Reports from around the Country on "Booms"

On the morning that hurricane Katrina was going to strike us, we were standing on the front porch and we heard this eery rumble. What was that? Well, we are convinced that it was obviously the sound of a huge "wave" bearing down on us. Until it is proven otherwise, we stand by our conclusion that Katrina was not a normal hurricane. Remember the Stealth Bomber? Many UFO sightings could have been the airplane the public didn't know about.I have often wondered when the Stealth's existence was finally revealed, what new technology took it's place?

There are no pictures tonight as my new camera has not arrived. If the bad element here is not checked soon, I might get pictures of crimes being committed. Accidentally of course .. I certainly won't be looking for it. I have had enough excitement.

Will be back soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL Remember the new camera has a video feature.... Not that I'm advocating you going out looking for criminal activity to record or anything... But I mean if you happen across something like that I think video would be the way to go.

Love ya
Anita

Ruth said...

Who am I to talk about new technology when I didn't even remember my camera will take video. Boy will I have fun. Nobody will be safe. Smile you are on my camera! Just think the white crane I took a picture of in the marsh ... I could have shown him hiding from me. LOL