Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Change

Well, I guess some of you regular visitors to my blog have noticed a vast change in appearance. Blogger requires that all of us now sign in with Google. I hate change because you never become a master of anything .... you just start over. So far, it is neat though. I can't blog the news in the easy manner that I once did but that will be a feature soon. The design is a template and they had more than a half dozen to choose from. I tried them all and settled for NOW on the one you see.

I invite you to come back often as I always have something to say!

P.S. Eventually this will be a great change. Under a post you will notice labels that give you a clue as where to go if you are interested. Unfortunately, categorizing doesn't come easy to me but, in time, I plan to achieve an order that you can follow. I have many news articles that please don't overlook as they tell our story and on some of those articles I have written a comment. On the sidebar to the left, when you click on a particular month, all the posts I have put on will appear for you to read. If you click on arrow beside the month, a list will be there and you can choose what you want to read from that month..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your new look is great... and thank you so much for the tip about the arrows next to the months!! I had no idea. That's a great feature - and it should be so much easier for readers (including us!) to find what they're looking for. Yay!

I've gotta catch up now.. You're like 200 posts ahead of me and looking quite professional. LOL

Ruth said...

Thank you! To think I thought I would hate it. What do you mean ... I am a professional or was .. well maybe not at blogging. LOL