Friday, December 22, 2006



I have just about given up on a chance for snow. It has been raining heavily here and thankfully the temps are mild. I have seen snow in our coastal area many times over the years .. we were part of the Blizzard of 1993. That year was the first time I had ever gotten to participate in putting a 5 ft. snowman together, complete with a carrot nose, a scarf and a tophat. It's more a longing for happier times .. the picture above is from one of those times. This Christmas is much better than last year. It's sort of like piece-mealing, gradually getting better for some of us. There are still so many who ONLY have their memories of a happier time. I can look back but I also have one foot in the present. Keep us in your prayers!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Thank you wv112! Wishing you a Blessed Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, wv!!! Thank you for each and every prayer.

And Merry Christmas, Mom. We're gonna make this a good year. :)

Ruth said...

Thank you Al and Merry Christmas to you. I took a quick peek at your blog and yes sir you do speak your opinions. lol Happy New Year Too!