Friday, December 08, 2006

I drove around today looking for new construction pictures to show you. Construction is slow along the entire Coast and people still live in Fema trailers. I can only imagine how helpless they feel. I am not seeing many homes decorated. Please don't judge how well we are doing with the nice things I put on my blog. My mood is more down than up so I am constantly doing something to pull me out of the doldrums. So this is Christmas ... what do I do? I surround myself with the visual images of the season. I have a decorated tree, a small fiber optic tree a snowman, two reindeer, a Nativity creche, music and there are candles everywhere. Just like you, I have been blessed with many beautiful Christmas' past to remember with fondness.

Sometimes things can be aggravating though. My two reindeer are already a problem. The expected arctic cold arrived in the deep south at 11:30PM last evening with a brisk wind and I went outside to get the deer before they blew away. It was a struggle to get the stag inside with his widespread antlers but I managed and decided they can stay until the cold weather passes.


The next pictures are of new construction in Pascagoula, Mississippi ......

Westwood


Westwood

Westwood



No comments: