Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year - 2007

I spent most of yesterday removing Christmas decorations from the house ... getting ready to welcome in 2007! The two reindeer are in the garage, "knicknacks" put away (I think). If you are like me, in July you will see the eyes of Santa looking at you from some obscure place in the house. The pre-lit tree that I bought for convenience didn't turn out that way. The fuse for the entire middle section was broken and a new one couldn't be inserted, so there I was doing the very thing I have always hated ... untangling "real" lights to put on the tree. It came in three sections and I had voiced that it will never go back in the box it came out of. Even getting the sections apart didn't work for me..... I only got the top off. So, technically the tree is still in the house and the box I am suppose to put it in is growing smaller and smaller. Anita where are you! Happy New Year everybody!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I don't know if I can get that tree in that box either!!! But you know I'll try....

Happy New Year, Mom!!

Ruth said...

It's okay if you can't get the tree in the box, I am seriously thinking about throwing it in the garbage. lol
So ... you can put the deer in their boxes, okay? Happy New Year Anita!