Sunday, December 17, 2006

Wish Granted



I have been sent snow from a friend in Michigan! Thank you Jeanne and "hang in there" with my new blog ... it will get better, I promise!

Dear Ruth, I have read in your blog, (which just isn't the same anymore) and read your posts on Pascagoula.net how you would like snow for Christmas. I wish I could do better for you than this, but here are pics from last year at my house. As you can see, we had very little snow on Christmas day as it was rather warm, as it is now. We MIGHT have snow Christmas weekend. I do not consider myself an authority on the subject, but of the three winters I spent in 'Goula, it only snowed once, not for long, big wet flakes that stuck to car windows and rooftops. Then it melted about as fast as it fell. From my point of view, in a way, I kind of hope you don't have snow, only because I do not know how well the drivers would react, and it sounds bad down there on dry pavement. I have been keeping up with Anita's blog, and my Christmas wish for you and yours is to be able to fix and eat Christmas dinner in her kitchen. May all of you be able to put your troubles behind you for one day and enjoy the Holiday. Your friend, Jeanne

No comments: