Monday, December 18, 2006

Tutorial

Again I am going to give you a few tips on how to navigate around my site. To start with.... at the top of my posts you will see a small search box that is a great help in narrowing down what you may be searching for. I have blogged a lot of WLOX, Sun Herald and other news. Let's say you want to read all that I may have on President Bush or Senator Trent Lott. Type in the box bush and everything that I have on bush will appear and you just scroll down to read. You may think the page didn't change so you don't scroll but look at the URL above my post and note that it did change. So scroll, scroll, scroll! Are you interested in news from a particular city? You can type gulfport in the search box and the news and all I have blogged about that city will be there.

Want to search for something .... type it in the search box.

Wherever you are on my blog, you can always click on the title Camille and Katrina Were Not Ladies and it will take you back to my main index page.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: