Friday, March 24, 2006

The Sun Herald | 03/24/2006 | Tsunami survivors coming

The Sun Herald | 03/24/2006 | Tsunami survivors coming: "'These nine from Indonesia will have a better level of what's happened here than volunteers who come from New England or elsewhere in the U.S. who haven't experienced the same level of magnitude, even though they may not speak the same language or have the same cultural background,' said Kathryn Renton, manager of the Presbyterian Disaster Assistance Volunteer Village in D'Iberville."

I think this is great. Maybe now we will get some concrete answers on what happened in Mississippi, Louisiana and Alabama.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. I sure hope the news does a good follow-up story on this one. I'd love to MEET these guests myself... Wouldn't that be great??

Ruth said...

You and me both. But ... Hey that's not going to happen.