Saturday, March 18, 2006

WLOX-TV - The News for South Mississippi: America's Tour Operators Clean Coast Attractions

WLOX-TV - The News for South Mississippi: America's Tour Operators Clean Coast Attractions: "Tourism Cares for America also cleaned the Mississippi Coast Coliseum, Beauvoir, the Maritime and Seafood Museum, the Ohr-O'Keefe Museum, Ship Island, the J.L. Scott Marine Education Center, D'Iberville and Pass Christian.


I am so proud of all the good people in America. In fact, I am totally overwhelmed. There are so many that actually have contributed manually to our recovery. No job is too big or too menial, they tackle them all. God Bless You!

Although I live in Jackson County, I consider Harrison and Hancock County my home also. There has always been a a close kinship between the cities. I have memories of each city on the coast. The fun times in Biloxi, a home in Gulfport for 19 yrs. and a business there for 35 yrs. An old fashioned ice cream parlor in Ocean Springs. The picturesque Pass Christian Harbor. And how can I forget the antique shops in Bay St. Louis.

The pictures below are of damage in each city mentioned.

Biloxi Point Cadet Area

Gulfport Second Street

Ocean Springs Home

Pass Christian Scenic Drive

Bay St. Louis Home

No comments: