Wednesday, March 07, 2007


Here Comes Spring!

I am hanging around the house today. Have decided that if I want this flu thing to go away I have to rest It is a very nice day so far and I would like to get back in the yards to rake and bag all the oak leaves. My sinuses are all messed up with this "crud" that lingers. The pollen is falling and settles on the leaves that I bag and that couldn't be good. I was quite pleased that I got 2006 tax info together and sent it to CPA by certified mail yesterday. Maybe some of you have noticed that I am retired. The saying, "Death and Taxes are Inevitable" is true!

It always costs me monetarily when I stay home. Many of you probably saw the Elvis collection that was advertised ... I bought it!


Anita came over yesterday with the kids and after all the time that has passed since Elvis died, George and William, ages 10 and 9, set mesmerized as we took a tour through
Graceland. Three generations in one room and all of us enjoyed this phenomenal entertainer.


As soon as I feel better I will be out taking pictures to show you of Pascagoula and their progress. Should I make my way to Biloxi or Gulfport, you will see that area too.

No comments: