Wednesday, March 28, 2007



My grandson's homeschool assignment caught my attention as the project was to draw or use construction paper and design his dream home. My interpretation, without a doubt, is that he will be fiercely protective of his home. Thanks for the use of your picture George. Good job!

It was a nice day today but the temperature is too high for spring and it makes it uncomfortable to work outside. As you know, the Northrop Grumman strike is still on. I have read that many workers would like to go back to work but for their own reasons hesitate to do so. I didn't bother going to the West Bank today but there were a few strikers on Chico Road at a warehouse that Grumman owns. Sometimes I can't get a picture as I pass because of the chance of possibly having a wreck. Since I had one last November, I don't risk it.


Pascagoula is making progress as are other cities on the coast. One day in the future we will be back to normal. I can't end this post without saying how great the students from around the country are to spend their spring break helping South Mississippi. Thank you!

No comments: