Sunday, March 04, 2007

I awakened to cold and gray skies, no wonder we are sick down here as we are not used to cold conditions for long stretches. Our air has been low in humidity for awhile now. It really is a great thing to have moisture in the air, it's good for the skin and hair. Something needs to return to normal here even if it is just the humidity. My fever broke last evening and I have closer to my normal temperature. I carry 97.3 or .6 and at this writing it is 98.4 which is not normal for me but I am getting there. Later in the day I decided to go riding around or go crazy. I am very glad I did because I wouldn't have seen how pretty the skies were. I was driving south on Market Street headed for the beach.




Isn't it gorgeous? Glad I got to see it. I stopped for bread and milk, made a quick visit to my daughter who now has the flu. I think she has it worse than I did. Where Market Street crosses over Telephone Road, I snapped a picture of new construction. The owner of this house started working before the debris was cleared. It will be a nice home soon.

No comments: