Friday, March 02, 2007

Well it's a new day and I still have the flu. I feel worse than prior days as I am attempting to move around more, maybe I should get back into my recliner and relax. Also I found while laying back and doing nothing I figure out problems. Next time I go out taking pictures I think I can get rid of the sideview mirror appearing in my pictures. The seat is set low as I hate to be crammed under the steering wheel. Of course, I may encounter another problem if I raise the seat. It would be distracting if my head made contact with the car liner. Sorry this was bound to happen since I have been home so many days... I have absolutely nothing to talk about. The pictures below will take us to Martin Street. There is much more of Washington beyond that point and on one of my "well" days I will take pictures. Hey!! What's going on with the weather? Yesterday, all of us around the country were affected. Even more strange, to me anyway, it was forecasted that today will be a nice day around the country.

2 comments:

the family guy of FBC said...

Thank you so much for the picture of my parent's home. I grew up on that property and your photo caused me to pause for a moment. This is the first time that I have seen it with bricks and an entrance. It has been many months since I have visited but hope to make it a couple of weeks.
I hope you are beginning to feel better.
Take care,
Richard Wright

Ruth said...

You are welcome Richard .. I am glad I was able to help you. I am feeling better and will be good as new soon.

Ruth