Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Businesses Booming On Gulfport's Courthouse Road
Half of the office space has already been leased out at the new Courthouse Station development just north of the tracks.
Half of the office space has already been leased out at the new Courthouse Station development just north of the tracks.
Post Katrina businesses seem to be going up left and right north of tracks on Courthouse Road in Gulfport. The storm damaged or destroyed a large number of properties along the busy road. But there's been an apparent business boom, nearly 17 months after the hurricane.

5 comments:

Swapna Padmanabh said...

Dear Ruth,
So glad you had a nice visit with Peggy. The pictures are great, and I can't believe you managed to find the time to take so many!

Hugs,
Swapna
PS don't read my post called Familiarity warms the cockles of your heart...you will want to spank me for writing such rubbish!

Ruth said...

LOL Swapna!!! What an image I invoke in people. lol Whatever you wrote I am sure I either did it or thought about doing it. Maybe I can come incognito... I know!!! I can use Anita's Pc. lol

Hugs Back To You,
Ruth

Swapna Padmanabh said...

ROFL!!! If you did it...please don't tell me, I will feel compelled to blog about it!
Hugs again!
Swapna

Ruth said...

Lol swapna! I think I need to make a retraction statement.... "Whatever padmanabh wrote I didn't do it and for that matter MEVER even thought of it". That should do it. LOLLOL

Ruth said...

I meant NEVER .... I looked up MEVER to make sure it didn't mean anything. LOL