Wednesday, January 31, 2007

In November 2005, when I began blogging, my intention at that time was to bring awareness to our devastated areas. I hope I have done that. My writings touch on various emotions that I experienced during the storm and living in its aftermath. Although I can't speak for all the people, perhaps through sharing my "ups and downs", you have gained insight into what people are living. I didn't lose my home, so just imagine what so many that weren't so fortunate are going through.

I have taken hundreds of pictures to show you. Although the written word can describe what is taking place, a picture says it all. I have blogged many news reports which unfortunately do not stay around. They do not belong to me and so they may be archived or sometimes deleted. My apologies if you click on a link and it goes nowhere.

As soon as I receive my new camera, hopefully there will be pictures of new construction. Until then ... please remember Mississippi. I will leave you with a song "We Have Only Just Begun"!

No comments: