Thursday, January 18, 2007

This morning I got an early start getting a few errands out of the way. A dreary day with a temp in the mid 40's. Usually it's sunny skies that prompt me to drive around looking for pictures but this morning I decided to at least swing by Beach Park in Pascagoula. From a distance, I saw that there was something "white and fluffy" on top of the fountain. Quickly, I decided that it couldn't be ice as it hasn't been cold enough. What I discovered was a "clean" form of vandalism that, I will admit, made me laugh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL It still makes me laugh. I don't know why it's so funny... maybe I really have lost my mind! :)

Ruth said...

LOL It is refreshing is the word I would use. So out of place with some of the things I have been seeing for a long time now.It makes you laugh ...enjoyable.