Friday, January 26, 2007

Today was another pretty day with morning lows in the 30's. I intended to just hang around the house as I haven't been feeling well lately ... nothing serious. Just trying to arrive at a correct dosage of a hormone to treat an underactive gland. Funny how quickly we can perk up when something we like to do presents itself. My daughter, Anita, called and asked, "Would you like me to pick you up and we can go sightseeing?" Great idea and I didn't have to drive. Of course, I took a few pictures around Pascagoula of new construction. If you click on the second picture to enlarge, you will see a white crane in the marsh, I couldn't resist.


3 comments:

Swapna Padmanabh said...

Please make our snow go away.
Thank you


PS Anita is making me feel like a bad daughter! How does she manage to take you driving, I can't even find the time to pretend I have kids. I suck!

Ruth said...

awww I'm sorry, is the snow that bad? Snow is just a novelty to us. Has been many years since we had a substantial snowfall. Oh, there have been flurries but it always manages to flurry when I am sleeping.I would like to see a flurry. lol Dave plays a big part when Anita and I "bum" around. She always picks his day off. He's sweet about it.

Swapna Padmanabh said...

Kudos for Dave!

As for the snow, try this as a test. Go get dressed and head to your local 7-11. Open one of their coolers and stick your arm and head in there. Now stay that way for about 6 months... how do ya like my weather now?