Sunday, January 14, 2007


Early yesterday morning my daughter who lives in Gulfport came to take me to see her new home and stay the night. It gave me a chance to buy flowers and bring to my husband's grave. She and I removed the flowers that she had put on her father's grave at Christmas and placed the new flowers in the urn. When she was born, I named her Peggy as I thought it suited her. You judge....


Bruce my son in law and Peggy have a daughter named Jordan. She was in and out so many times with her friends that it wasn't easy getting a picture of her. So I took a "picture of a picture" of my granddaughter.


They just moved into their new home in October and I would like to "brag" a little. I think it is beautiful. It is raised 23 ft. and the downstairs is used for a family game room.




Guest Room






I had a very nice relaxing time. There are pictures taken of Biloxi and Gulfport that I will post sometimes tomorrow. Oh I forgot... due to the elevation requirements, the homes on the coast require a "lift".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's very pretty! The stairs make me tired just looking at them though. :)

Oh and -- glad to have you back. Missed you!